Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Start spreading the news...

You Are New York

Cosmopolitan and sophisticated, you enjoy the newest in food, art, and culture.
You also appreciate a good amount of grit - and very little shocks you.
You're competitive, driven, and very likely to succeed.

Famous people from New York: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Tupac Shakur, Woody Allen
Yeah, so I guess I spent 6 months in the WRONG city... Actually, a true New Yorker I met in Houston told me, very seriously: "You'de be a lot happier in New York!" And he added: "Houston is a city of leftovers..." I don't agree with that, but as for the New York bit, maybe he was right all along. I'm just not sure if Sarah Michelle Gellar and me could share the same city. :-)
By the way, what is there to say about someone who should be writing a report but is blogging and taking tests on the internet instead? (million stoned faces)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd say "join the club! who the hell wants to write a report when there's so many interesting stuff going on?"

gonna have to write one really soon...

bugger

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home